Monday, June 7, 2010

week one of my 30 days of creativity is complete! i had no trouble being creative. here's the roundup:


june 1/birth announcement poster for finn (outline added for white background)

june 2/birthday card for someone special (maybe she's not reading...)

june 3/long exposure photos using finn's baby monitor



june 4/edited photos (black & white conversions of my friends little girls)

june 5/coconut saffron ice cream

june 6/photo of my umbrella on the beach

june 7/polka dot baby gear (paci leash, toy leash, burp cloth)

i'll blog about the goods in future posts, but i wanted to be sure to post this week's creative endeavors all in one.

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Wow. You have been busy! Any chance you're going to share the ice cream recipe? *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Megan said...

I'll pretend I wasn't reading. :)

MissK said...

I'm so glad you're back Alauna, my life has been lacking without your blogging! :)

zoka said...

This is a very good blog. I have been back more than once within the last few days and want to subscribe to your rss feed making use of Google but cannot work out the best way to do it accurately.